₦ 100,000 per unit
Indices are a way of tracking the performance of an underlying group of assets, in this case, equities.
An example would be the S&P500 which is made up by 500 of the US’s biggest listed companies. If the price of the individual equities rise that make up the S&P500, then you would see an increase in the value of the S&P500. This would be vice versa if the underlying equities also dropped in value. There are multiple indices from all around the globe with some of the major ones in the UK, known as the FTSE100 or the German index which is known as the Dax30.
When trading Indices, you’re not physically trading the individual equities, but instead the price movements of the underlying equities. This is known as a CFD (Contract For Difference
Portfolio Trading Statistics:
- Average yearly return of 32.3%
- Positive days 74 %
- Negative days 26 %
- Combined average of 8 weekly trades
- Maximum yearly return of 80.0%
- Maximum yearly gross decline of 20.0%
- Average winning trade streak of 9 trades
- Average loosing trade streak of 6 trades
- Click the signup button, fill in the register form.
- Deposit your choose unit amount minimum ₦ 25,000, (1 unit) maximum ₦ 100,000 (4 units).
- Start earning. Your payments are made directly to your account, monthly and withdraw quarterly.
- Lastly, join our referral program and earn up to 7% of referral deposits.